Skip to main content

Introducing Phasmin Basmin

I mentioned not long ago that I was considering playing the early-access horror hit Phasmophobia on my channel. In fact I've even recorded a couple of videos, but phasmophobia videos are the sort for me where if you stop editing them for a second they're impossible to get back to. Sad day.

Eventually, my hyperfixation with Phasmophobia died down (yes, it was a hyperfixation, I could not stop playing it). I moved onto something else, I assume, as always happens. But then a couple nights ago, I decided to make a game.

Some 24 hours of total development time later, I had gotten no sleep, and a correspondent suggested I make a video about my game, Phasmin Basmin, because I had no other ideas. That was a very good idea, but I didn't start recording it until an hour before the upload date.

It was... quite an hour. But the video was recorded, edited, rendered, thumbnailed, uploaded, processed and published two minutes before the deadline. And I thought my previous video's time of three hours to deadline was cutting it close. Add that to the irrational-perfectionist benchmark. "I can do a whole video in an hour, so why can't I do one right now?"


Grievances aside, Phasmin Basmin is now available to download for Windows devices! (Sorry everyone else, I am dumb and do not know how to help.) Do beware that your computer might tell you you're downloading a virus. You have my complete assurance that this is only because the .exe file I built was built very recently. If you're still suspicious then you can always abstain from downloading it.



View Project Page

Comments